Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cycling

GMC Topkick Dual-Suspension Mountain Bike
                                                                           

I have made it a point to commute daily to my office by cycle. I am not kidding (to the the people who know me).Cycling got its own important to the person and to the environment. I believe every one should do cycling whatever may be the reason.


I had stumbled upon a site which showed cycling is the best way to avoid obesity for women. But I have rarely seen any women here in India using cycle. And those to whom I have seen are female labours (ohhh).Others are from posh colony, but in gym more interested in gossips. I mean whatever is the exercise it is more salubrious in open environment.


In my locality Mrs Sharma is worried about her recent (not ancient) weight gain. She happened to confess it to me one day. I gave her free advice for walking and ................also randomly suggested that she could consider cycling .To which she presented me the most annoying face she could.Oh come on I suggested her good workout not bar dance job. She is trying yoga now and I have wished her best. Anyways I don’t have any priority for losing weight. Rather I am working on my abs.


Let’s see what structure I came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment