Search This Blog

Friday, August 13, 2010

Salwaar Ya Talwaar


I have to say something to the girls out there, not something but many things. Yes to all you girls whether you are reading this or not. Why you drape salwaar in chunni if only it has to cover your neck.this thought doesn't  came instantly. Few days back I came across a girl in my localities, who watch me across the road & started to hide her treasury with her chunni. Ok I don’t mind this girl has every right to hide their property in order to preserve her modesty. Next day the same girl was flashing her beautiful assets on t shirt.
That moment all those crap about modesty, culture hit my mind. But as she started to came closer (not that closer across the lane understand), I started to gain enlightenment. What a silly thought modesty. Yaar she was at that moment not hiding anything but highlighting. Kind of an arrow or underline or can say Bold, italic etc. Whatever, girls in India today is getting bolder and hot today? Those jeans and T shirt is tasty treat to eyes. It shows all the curves and hidden beauty mind it.
So it is my appeal to all guys doesn’t get discouraged by all those hide and seek games. Rather live the moment and enjoy the view. And to the girls please do wear T shirts well pressed, I mean which is well pressed or ironed. And yes the sight would be more beautiful if it has written something on it. And thing we will like. Even if it is some Sanskrit slokas we guy will manage. Now to the jeans that girls and ladies wear here in India. Yaar I haven’t yet came across low rise jeans in India. So it’s my humble request to ladies, girls, bhabhis kindly show some show.
Time is changing very rapidly, everything around is getting tough
So,it's good  that women here are also changing.India is a country were marriage is the institution everyone believe.Not only believe but follow devoutly. Devoutly ? yes remember the honor killings. And here every husband expect his wife not only hot but supporting also. But these boldness got to be has some benchmark. Which require it should not go above Mallika sherawat neither go down to that of Amrita Arora.

No comments:

Post a Comment