Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

yahoooooooooo











There was a time when I would chat in yahoo messenger for hours and relish meeting new people. But now now even a minute seems cumbersome to bear. Why..............well you want to chat with real people. And of late yahoo has lots of bots.10 years back when I was barely 15 years old I had this addiction of chat with girls under the mask of some 23 year male. I had this curiosity of knowing mature girl much earlier. Many things to woo a girl I learned from this pretence. Thinking that one day when I will really reach age 23 I will make new friends to hang out with.

Now whenever I enter messenger most of them are either robots or male. If by luck I find any girl or even lady, she would be busy with her pre-appointed mate. Few days back my friend invited me to yahoo for chatting. After having good chat I decided to try my luck on chatting. Whenever I would send some babe hi IM, either she is bot or she would ask me check her site for live striping you know......you know.

So somehow my luck betrayed me and I bumped into a male America-no. We had healthy chat and then I bid adieu not only to him but to yahoo chat also.

No comments:

Post a Comment