Search This Blog

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Morning Walk


I am not a person who wake up very early in morning.Even if wake up,definatly not the person who turns up to the jogging park.Though i have modestly maintained my 4 packs abs(another two still eluding me),i have other inclinations for cardiacs.Today in morning nearly at 6:15 am one of my friend spoted me outside my house.He offered me a walk(which cost nothing)to which i accepted modestly.After putting on yellow t-shirt and black lower i went along with him.The moment we reach the park it revived old memories associated with walking.Nothing is as refreshing as a morning walk.This is something that I missed for so long.Its a very light refreshing exercise anyone can do,to revive his or her soul and body.When you feel your own heart beat it connects you directly to your soul.Amidst the hectic life schedule a simple morning walk offers us to spend time with greenery around.Also we get enough fresh oxygen that we deprive of,later when it get adultrated.All those freshness around make up fully awake and relax.As it decreases stress and increases blood circulation.I had neglected it for so long and preferred hitting on zym rather than walking.Though still i could not promise a daily routine but made it a point to walk as much as i can weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment