Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy journey


Today in the morning i was having a nice ride on my bike,when suddenly it starts behaving wierd.No it was not any nervous breakdown.Well it got puncture on its leg ,oh i mean on front wheel.Then like every loyal friend i started dragging my bike painfully(or gladly if it were a lady) looking for a puncture maker.When you ride all girl around give you modest look.When you drag instead all male starts giving you look as if saying or wanted to or whatever,"come on you can make it to the finishing line","what happened ?looking like he ran out of petrol kanjoos kahi ka","rare view","if he were she i would have left my vehicle and joined her".It was lousy summer making me sweat,which finally say off.I spoted the puncture maker.I was lucky enough not because i got the mechanic but because spot him in proximity to my ill fate.
Me-uncle i got puncture in the bike wheel.
He-bring it here let me check.
Me-how much ?
He-after experimenting matlab checking i will tell you how much puncture your bike has got.
Me-i mean much you charge for (repairing) a puncture.
He-15/- Rs only.
Me-good,you do your experiment on it,I am leaving it here as i have some task to do nearby,just take care of it.I'll be back.
He-(giving me a funny look as if i have just promoted him from puncture maker to parking guard)ya sure as you like.
After a bit of check up the bike speciatist told me that the tube has gone totally useless and we have to change it via bypass surgery.My heart goes out when i imagine the affliction,the sorrow ,the pain one has to go through when he has to shell out more money not for a puncture but for whole tube. I told him to do his best.

No comments:

Post a Comment